LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajindia (owner)     10 January 2014

Electricty meter disconencted by flat owner

I have rented an apartment. the owner has a few months back removed the electricity meter by informing MAHADISCOM. since MAHADISCOM was not aware of the fact that the said flat was rented out, it was fine. But even after informing them about the status and also providing them with the rental agreement with the flat owner, they have not restored the electricity connection.

I have been paying the electricity bill ever since I rented the flat.

Can I force the Maharashtra State Electricity Board to restore the electricity meter? Please advise.

Thank you and best regards.

Learning

5 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     11 January 2014

you can not force the maharashtra electricity board you can simply file a suit against the land lord that he is not depositing the bill and want to torture us with this activity....because without the permission of landlord electricity cannot be start.....

or you can suit a case for immidiately relief with mentioning the new connection without the permission of landlord then court will order to the MAHADISCOM FOR IMMIDIATELY INSTALL A new connection with your name that will be pay by you.

regards

avadhesh paliwal

you can not force the maharashtra electricity board you can simply file a suit against the land lord that he is not depositing the bill and want to torture us with this activity....because without the permission of landlord electricity cannot be start.....

or you can suit a case for immidiately relief with mentioning the new connection without the permission of landlord then court will order to the MAHADISCOM FOR IMMIDIATELY INSTALL A new connection with your name that will be pay by you.

regards

avadhesh paliwal

regards

avadhesh paliwal

RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY (Ownwer)     09 February 2014

Rajindia Sir, Will you share what you have opted to do for electrification as I am suffering from the same problem for my Shop...

Rajesh Pandey 

RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY (Ownwer)     09 February 2014

Rajindia Sir, Will you share what you have opted to do for electrification as I am suffering from the same problem for my Shop...

Rajesh Pandey 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register