Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     31 December 2009

electricity hi-tension poles in my plot

Sir,

i have a plot in kurnool, andhra pradesh my plot area is 133.33 Sq.yard.  boundaries for my plot is east others plot, west 33 ft road, north others plot south others plot in this in west side there was 33 ft road if i constructed a house in this plot i have keep door in this west side only  recently my verification of my plot i identified that in west side electricity department was put the hi tension poles in western side of my plot if i constructed a house there was no way to go out how can i resolve this problem.

1.can i claim rent for mothly  or

2. if i want to remove the hi-tension poles in my plot what step i have to taken.

please give me legal advice on this.

Learning

5 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     31 December 2009

Sir, was there a electric pole when you bought the plot or, have they erected it after you bought the plot? If they have installed it after you bought the plot, you have to write a letter to the electrical department asking for its removal. If the elctric pole was before you bough the pole, then, verify the authenticity of title of the plot.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 December 2009

In addition to Suchitra, I am of the view that if the pole pose danger to life, bring it to the notice pf electric department for safety of life etc.

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     31 December 2009

Write a letter  to the Divisional Engineer , A.P.Transco, Kurnool to shift, High Tension Lines from the side of your plot. If there exists others  houses also, then all of  you jointly submit a letter to theDE. Most of the times, they agree for shifting but may insist  to share the costs of shifting.  If they refuse to shift the HT Lines, seek mandatory relief from the Court by filing a suit. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sharat Babu,

First you have to lodge a compalint with Superintending Engineer, AP TRANSCO for taking necessary steps for removal of electrical poles laid in your plot. For evidence you have to enclose a copy of your title deed. Without your permission they can not erect electrica; poles in your plot. If they don't remove eventhough after your request, it is better to go through coiurt.

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     31 December 2009

Sir/Madam,

I am very thankful for your valuable suggestion.   thank you very much.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register