LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amiteshkumar   25 May 2015

Election of office bearers of Officers association

I work in a PSU bank where there are 2 officers association .One is recognised from bank anf other is not.I want to know according to trade union act what is the process of electing office bearers of the association.As the present general secretary who is old retired officers runs the association as one man power driven there is no election by secret ballot etc.He calls a meeting of his favourite people.one of his minions proposes his candidature and other one supports on His instructions.He has no mandate of association members.The workings of the association is totally not in favour of officer members.The selection of zone wise comitee and office bearers os like this only.Please advise as to how do we approach in the matter and weather a retired officer can be general secretary and run the association as he likes.

Learning

1 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     25 May 2015

As per my knowledge we prior to go further need to check the registered standing orders on that only re-election rules we can found if there is any wrong happen other members can recall and relect the correct candidate

if any please suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register