LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fabin (Director)     09 December 2014

Election id card transfer

Hi, I have an election ID card in Visakhapatnam. The spelling of name is printed in correctly in it. Now I'm settled in Cochin. Can I apply for a new Election ID card in Kerala or should I transfer the card in some way to Kerala. I need to get my name corrected in my card too. Please help.


 3 Replies

Navin Arya (Administrative Head)     10 December 2014

Please click the following links, hope this information will be helpful to you:

For Cancellation/Deletion of name (Form 7):

 For Apply New Voter Card:

Adv. Mandar Pimpalkhare (Advocate)     11 December 2014


You can transfer the name to Cochin also by filing enrollment form by quoting the ID no. of the card issued to you at Vishakhapattanam.  However since your name is incorrectly printed over it it is advisable to file Form 7 in Vishakhapattanam through any friend or relative for deletion of name from voter list  and apply for inclusion of name in voter list by filling Form 6 with acknowledgement of Form 7.  

This will save your time and timely you can get enrolled at Cochin.  

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 December 2014

Very properly advised by both Mr. Navin Arya and Mr. Mandal Pimpalkhare about what is to be done on such issues.  You may follow it which seems to be very right.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads