LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhirtelang (advocate)     27 May 2010

effective date of notificationmade 24thmay2010 in respectofg

central govt has since notified effectivedate for payment of enhenced ceiling of gratiuty toprivate/public sector employees interms of amendment of gratiuty act2010.we were expecting effective date at par with central govt pay commission report as benifited to central govt employees.since bill is passed by parliament it should be in equity of law atpar benifits to employees as far as date of effect.central govt has given benifit from 1/1/2006 tocentrallgovt employees but denied to give benifit toprivate sector.a question arise whether bill passed by parliament amending gratiuty actraising celing fromrs3.50lacsto10lacs.but date of effect decided by labour ministry not maintaining equity atpar with centralpay commission.whereas object of amendment of raising celing wasto maintain equity with central pay commission report.pl discuss and findout ways so that retirees be benifitted      and effective date is not dicriminated.awating response'

sudhirtelangadvocate@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     28 May 2010

Dear Sudhir Telang,

Now what the govt has played again with the emotions of employees of private sector undertakings. I think all the unions/organisations of PSUs together move the court for this high discrimination.

S C DANEJ

sudhirtelang (advocate)     02 June 2010

banking sector,AIBOC,AISBOF  GENERAL SERETARY MR NADAF has already takenup matter and finding legal remedies,plsend me your representation sent to rajyasabha.email me iwill send to oher affected colleouges.pl send your email for chat and conversation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register