Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samuel   07 January 2016

Educational system

Dear all,

I am studying final year in RGUKT where they are following different grading system rusulting failure of many students even though they have got enough pass marks. again grading is not equally distributed among subjets as well as among students.

Many pupil are suffer from this system. it's not transperent even. I want to file a case against this examination system. kindly help me where to file and how to file and what are the  charges and conditions.

Learning

2 Replies

Josphine Penaherrera   28 January 2016

You can sue them in court but must have some valid reasons and proofs as well. 

lokkh (lok)     11 February 2016

Yeah! I hear some cases like yours, I think it's somewhere little fault of government also, the system is there, but no one care, and friends you can search on the internet for more solution may be you can get some more ideas, and friends I want to share something useful software for your computer, maybe you may hear about computer dangerous viruses, those viruses actually destroy our important data and our computer, if you want to know more and get the latest software, click link Remove CryptoLocker 2015 virus with automatic cleaner and be safe, thanks and good bye.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register