LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sutrishna Ganguli   30 October 2020

education related issue

Sir I have completed post graduation degree in English in 2008.I could not do well in my post graduation exam. So I got admission to open university to do post graduation for the second time in the same subject in 2011.In the year 2012 I got admission to d. el. ed course through distance mode. In that year 2012 I skipped my first year exam of Master degree and I started pursuing d. el. ed training course. In 2013,January I Sat for first year exam of d. el. ed course and after that in July, 2013 I sat for M. A first year exam. In March 2014 My second year of d.el. ed course started. In January 2015 I completed final exam of d. el. ed training and in September 2015 I completed my second year exam of M. A course. In the mean time I have completed my d. el. ed training course. In 2015,September I applied for B. ed programme through distance mode by showing my previous M. A degree as my final M. A. exam was not complete then. In January 2016 my M. A result published and in February 2016 I took admission to B. ed course through distance mode on the basis of my previous Post graduation result and D. el. ed degree. I have completed B ed in January 2018.Now I want to know may I take part with any other examination for teaching job with the help of my B. ed. along with my second M. A. degree? will it create any legal problem if I produce both these certificates for job purpose? Previously I sought advice from a lawyer He told me not to show my second M. A degree along with B ed degree as I applied for B. ed course with the help of my first M. A degree. It would be a suppreession of fact if I show my second M. A degree and B. ed degree instead of my first M. A degree. Please help me with relevant information what should I do. I need to show my second M. A. with B. ed degree to get a better teaching job. Otherwise I cant get a high school teaching job with the help of my first M. A degree.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 October 2020

You can show in the applications/interviews all the degrees you have.  It is not a problem.

Sutrishna Ganguli   31 October 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind advice.

shaneem2   24 December 2020

Need to know about eucational related issues? Obviously, there are many as we all know and would like to go for coursework service at this hour. We can be really hopeful about them as they are really good to go for various reason from now.

ahmed   06 July 2021

good work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register