Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Education fees

Dear All,

One of the consent term in decrre  wherin execution is filed is as follows-"respondent  undertakes to pay all education expenses of the children in future i.e.for taing admission in the colleges and tution classes"

in this respondent is stating that he will pay only admission fees of college only once and not for thr continuation of education.

My query is how can he escape for payment of school and collages fees of the children when i have even submitted all receipts of the kids tution class and school,collages fees recipts,firstly he objected for reveneue stamp is not there on recipts and now say only once he will pay admission fee.

do i need to file separate case for the calaiming of childrens educational expenses?

please advise on the above consent term

Thanks.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)
If he doesn't pay. You can pay. School will accept fees from women too! Matrimonial matters have only one solution. File ep. For every miss order file ep. He go appeal. U wait. Appeal success? No money for u. appeal fail. He file 127. U file objection. And it goes on and on and on..

(Guest)

NO isuues Mr Gyan paraksh,if you cant asnwer please dont write sacrastiacly .As a mother of kids i am doing my duties towrds kids in every aspect and i am proud of it  but as a biological father he has not fulfiled any duties past 16 years, nor he has given back my earnings which i gave him in 7 years ,i know it goes on and on,but there has to be some solution or end .

Pl give your GYAN to person who likes your language and wisdom.

Thanks,

(Guest)
@trouble double :-)) See the thing is ppl like you understand one thing which we lawyers also aren't made to understand is that Law shows a picture of justice which is far away from reality. Hindu Law tells duties of a husband. Ie maintaining a wife who is chaste, kids out of wedlock. If nor followed, u can file ep, provided u filed application asking alliimunny for u n chunnu munnu. Law course in this case is like providing payasam to cranes in plates, neither can they drink it, nor can they throw it. When u might get payasam is not known to u, me or anyone else. Instead of finding fault with my advise, would it not have been easier to adjust with alimony payer .. even kids would have got father. U could have enjoyed golden goose lifelong? Ah that is for ppl who have gyan in their heads, not for idiots who try to cut open goose .. n roam courts to get payasam n take advise from lawyers like me who try to put some gyan into its head. Say thanks. I say welcome.

(Guest)

GYAN BATNEWALE pl keep the gyan of golden goose cutting and indirectly taunting with you ,if you are unable to understand my question /situation pl refrain from answering it.

I hope from bottom of my heart that the person who trobles other when they are in disterss should get punished atleast by God, if you cant help anyone atleast dont trouble .

make your own paysam and drink it too i havent asked your advise by writing your name.

(Guest)
Court system is like that ji. It makes fun of practically everyone.

(Guest)
Btw I told. U need to file ep. If ur blinded by ur own gyan what can I do?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Press consent terms.

(Guest)
Pl note I haven't asked opinion by stating ur name,so henceforth pl don't give opinion n show ur Gyan

(Guest)
Pl note I haven't asked opinion by stating ur name,so henceforth pl don't give opinion n show ur Gyan

(Guest)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dont troble

What to do LCI has only one Gyan, each time there is a mention of Gyan, Gyan appears n shower his gyan on the ag-gyans. Hence forth please not in your gyan not to type G in gyan let it be g, for big G stands for Gyan PRAKASH! Good day. File ep as soon as possible.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 November 2016

For recovery of the amount, you can file execution petition clearly mentioning the dues recoverable from him in terms of consent decree along with school fee receipts. Otherwise also, contempt petition also lies, if you are interested to pursue that path. All this is subject to limitation Act, i.e., you should present your case within 3 years from the date of the dues recoverable by you. If delay is caused in presenting the petition, you can file condonation application along with execution petition.

(Guest)
The problem with women now a days is, high attitude and dimaag aur jeb dono khalli. Using themselves and children born out of wedlock as credit cards for life. Neither do they lead peaceful married life nor do they have guts to lead dignified life without expecting help from husband. Outside simply do show off of being woman, asking reservation from bus seat to education. Cry woman empowerment need to be done. Hey woman stand up on your feet, be example, for coming generation by not asking alllimoney from husband, earn n make a living.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dont troble

Originally posted by : Jnana Prakash

The problem with women now a days is, high attitude and dimaag aur jeb dono khalli. Using themselves and children born out of wedlock as credit cards for life. Neither do they lead peaceful married life nor do they have guts to lead dignified life without expecting help from husband. Outside simply do show off of being woman, asking reservation from bus seat to education. Cry woman empowerment need to be done. Hey woman stand up on your feet, be example, for coming generation by not asking alllimoney from husband, earn n make a living.

The problem with you is that the oipnion you have made for female just as if they r ur personal enemies ,pl note that birth is given to any male is by female after caarying foeus fe 9 months and rsising him to be a good son,citizen etc.

But alas so many things are lacking when such para is seen ,there are many women just beacuse they are standing on thier own feet they stand against injustice,i am sure when such comments are done you must be ignorant of what a female mst have gone thriugh ,u dont have any idea whether she is aking money only for kids higher education or for herslef ,

Toadys women are not asking for favour from man unnecessary ,in fact it is seen that man is married long back and had illigitmate kids also ,in that aspect what you state for female that she is using herself and children is absurd.it shows the mentality and attitude towrds any female .

once aging pl dont respond to thread.

i thank all other lerned counsel .

I respect women a lot. And respect is something which should be earned not given nor begged. I respect women as I explained above. Such women are respectable not the one who want amenities of modern world but when it comes to personal laws want man to follow dharma without themselves not following patni dharma. Let it be. Can't wake ppl who are acting to have slept. Anyway the reply was not addressed to you. But you aptly felt it was addressed to u as u urself could identify yourself in my post. Stop quoting my posts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register