LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     11 July 2022

Edli scheme benefits

My father was service continuously for 30 years his whole life service in same co operative bank. My father was wrongly said terminated in July-2004 without nature of justice and inquiry and without and judicial conclusions and false allegation was not proven. he was died in 10thJune 2005. Time span of 10 month between said termination ,away from service from to his death.EPFO,EDLI or Ministry of L&E does not take into consideration the fact that my father was worked his whole life with hard day and night, overtime work with extreme devotion for service & duty. EPFO or EDLI rigid on statement and stubborn to the point that only on base of 10 month my father away from service so his family not eligible to get all EDLI benifts. EPFO & EDLI has any rules & regulation or judgement by court and other legal body make decisions order to pay EDLI with all benefits and all other benefits which actual matter same as our and Can we liable and any way for getting EDLI amount with bonus and if any interest for delay and others as per rules ? In any special case and compassionate or appreciation or past service record higer authority of EPFO OR MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT can release EDLI with all benefits? So give me about that how we getting EDLI related all amount from EPFO's EDLI.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2022

you can approach a civil lawyer at the earliest with the availed documents

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2022

The EPFO does not sifferentiate in mode of exit of family.

Have you met RPFC concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register