LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     04 August 2015

Early hearing application

Respected legal experts, I am handling a case in consumer court as authorised person & after filing of case,admission of case,wriiten statements submitted by opposition, rejoinder & evidence submitted by complainant side, stage is to file evidence of opposition.

For early disposal of case, I want to file EARLY HEARING APPILCATION, please guide me whether a copy of such application is required to serve already to opposition with submission in consumer court or not, or it will be required to serve from me or through court later if court accepts my application.I have sufficient base for accepting my application by court. Please guide......thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     04 August 2015

You need to give prior intimation to the other side in writing and need to submit proof of the same before the court too alongwith your application made to the consumer forum. Note that the reeason stated in application for early hearing should be urgent and addmissible.

Kindly confirm the same with the forum first before serving an apllication to the other side in advance.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     04 August 2015

Thanks, Adv. Rohit Dalmia, for giving me precious suggestion, base of the complaint is an insurance policy (health) which was sold to borrower (now died) of loan which gave only partial coverage of total loan when premium was enough to cover whole loan amount through simple term insurance policy at the time of loan sanctioning through bank & insurance company even after the same insurance policy was declared a wrong insurance policy to cover mortgage loan by honourable ombudsman in another case, even after that it was sold, moreover possibility of large number of people could have been trapped through same insurance policy. Matter is in court so not able to post here completely......thanks again for your suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register