LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharan Tavaragondi   15 March 2019

e stamp agreement

respected sir is it possible to lodge a case using e stamp paper used for agreement which was done 3 years ago?


 4 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     15 March 2019

clarify your question where was the issue

1 Like

Sharan Tavaragondi   15 March 2019

we have stacked our 4 acre field for 5 lacks .for that we have made an agreement in rs 100 stamp paper ..in that stamp one of our mediators written for formalities we stacked 4 acre for 5 lacks,when the 1 st party repays the amount they should return the field back to owner ..but when we went to pay their amount instead of giving our land they have sent a notice using advocate .. we are buying land..u must sell the land to us ..please help what should we do now

Sharan Tavaragondi   15 March 2019

are they thinking to take legal action is it possible?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 March 2019

How many year back?  Is it registered or unregistered?  You shall consult local advocate having experience in property matters for better advise and legal guidance.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register