Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syscode (proprietor)     19 February 2014

E-business card for advocates

DEAR SIRS,

i am ketan a software engineer by profession. i have designed a e business card especially for advocates.

in india about 2000 thousand crore rs is spent only on business cards and visiting cards per year. so to save the trees i took this iniative to design a business card which can work as a card as well as a personal site.

kindly  visit     www.jcard.in  (on your mobile only)

this is a fully dynamic card. you dont have to call the developer to make changes. you can change the cover letter, images on sliders, videos, content, text, numbers and almost everything from your computer. when u share this visiting card it takes only a click to save the data on the phone.

people can view your business card in a digital way, they can download files also from your card and even they can send all types of files through your card. no need to send it by email, courier or anyother sources. you can create pages of your own for additional information.

if you like my iniative then u can call me on 09545107458 or email me on syscodeinc@gmail.com

i charge 1100 rs only. this product is for life time.

i dont know whom to approach on lawyers club for advertising my product for advocates. so i thought i can send this message. if u know whom to approach to give my advt on lawyers club then pls let me know. i am sure this card will be helpful to all advocates and as well as u can save money on printing visiting cards.

www.jcard.in  is a sample for demonstration purpose only. 

regards.

Learning

1 Replies

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     19 February 2014

Is this a advertising platform, Mr. Syscode????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register