LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Afshan Sajid Khatri   24 September 2022

Dw execution

I already filled execution application... judge also give order of DW.. I just want DW in detail.. What should I do to maintenance from husband now?


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 September 2022

You have stated to have already filed execution petition for recovery of outstanding maintenance amount against husband. You are to wait for further action. response and orders from Executing Court.

What do you intend to convey the meaning from the term 'DW' used by you ? It is not clear to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query