LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manmohan singh   06 October 2017

DVD case compromise on mentenace

My wife filed false dv 498 case and get compromise deed on monthly mentenance now case closed and she didn't coming back ,she is well qualified and doing pvt job and earning 15000 ,in Dav i m govt contractual service earning 17400/month .she manage to influence with power and money case and have monthly mentainence of 2300/2000 child and self respectively .total 4300 as negotiations to close case .now she is not coming back but should I do next go for RCD of divorse

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     06 October 2017

Approach her for an amicable settlement and file a MCD Petition. No point in going for RCR if you have no intention to take her back.  It will just unnecessarily prolong litigation. However, if you want to harass her, you can file for RCR.  

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 October 2017

If you also ready for divorce then convenience her and go amicably for MCD , and get rid from the cases and also from each other .

She not ready for MCD now I already spoke to her. Its been around 4 years we separated including court case of two years can I get contested divorse in less time .will she get double mentenance for divosre also

She not ready for MCD now I already spoke to her. Its been around 4 years we separated including court case of two years can I get contested divorse in less time .will she get double mentenance for divosre also

Manmohan singh   24 March 2018

Thanks for your precious comments but she don't want to give divorce.and at last I have filed RCR because my lawyer suggested me to do so .now let's see but happens.don't know if it works or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register