Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dvc speed trial

Page no : 2

Ravi (a)     21 September 2016

@stanley, i never mentioned that she filed interim in DVC. all i am saying she filed interim in divorce 24hma and is enjoying my money whereas she amended the DVC main petition by increasing the maintenacce. we filed a reply to that.

my new lawyer is suggesting to let go like and not to approach HC for speedy trial. since nothing is moving in the court and no speedy trial direction, how long this case will exist on my head.

stanley (Freedom)     21 September 2016

Originally posted by : Ravi
@stanley, i never mentioned that she filed interim in DVC. all i am saying she filed interim in divorce 24hma and is enjoying my money whereas she amended the DVC main petition by increasing the maintenacce. we filed a reply to that.

my new lawyer is suggesting to let go like and not to approach HC for speedy trial. since nothing is moving in the court and no speedy trial direction, how long this case will exist on my head.

@ suhas 

you seem to be behaving like a bull . in your own words you have stated that she has filed for enhanced maintenance in DVC . Than why dont you submit the certified copy of maintenance awarded in  HMA 24 . Last reply .

Ravi (a)     22 September 2016

Thanks to the nice gentleman who PMed me with a link. All my queries got resolved after seeing the link and the contents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register