Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandy (engineer)     09 November 2015

Dvc exparte help needed

Hi,

My wife filed MC in family court in 2014 June in her town and I filed divorce in 2014 in my town. We filed counter to MC through a lawyer in my town and appointed a lawyer in her town to represent us and sent the counter to our lawyer in her town and he filed the counter to MC. She filed DVC in magestrate court and we got notices and my lawyer in my town prepared the counter and sent to our lawyer in her town. But our lawyer in her town didnt filed the counter and megistrate court gave the EXPARTE order. When we enquired with the lawyer he was telling he gave the counter to other lawyer to represent as he was out of station and he missed it. He said he filed a petition in sessions(district) court requesting to cancel the exparte order. We asked to file a STAY petition in district court asking the megistrate court to stay the DVC as petition in the District court is pending and he is telling he filed the stay petition in September but till now STAY didnt come and he is telling it is postponing. We are doubting him and I need help to sort out this issue with the guidence from experts.

Thank you,

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 November 2015

U posted the same query sometime back and removed it.

sandy (engineer)     11 November 2015

This is the first time I am posting.....how to proceed if megistrate court gives exparte in DVC

Thank You

common man (none)     10 January 2018

for how many years will a dv case go on for? is there any time limit for closure?

(Guest)

some times 10 years it wont get over

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register