Dear sir , I filled an divourse petition in dist court in oct 2010 and final order was given in july 2015 after trail , evidence , counceling etc Petition allowed and Family court given order i.e dissolving marrg and beir thier own costs . But My exwife wantedly to harrass me and she was filled an false cases in April 2015 on me i.e 498a & DVC . Both cases are running and in last month in DVC case ,court has been given final Exparte order i.e to pay 25000/- monthly from filling date & 300000/- complisation . I was not attended to court hearing due to , already i went to high court on interim maintaiannce and got an 50% i.e 5k pm maintainance with stay for all further proceedings and submitted in DVC case in the year of 2015 . 12 months i paid 5k pm and after that For payment she is not attending to court hearing and i also not attended court hearings due to judge has been transfered and giving dates by bench clerk . Now new judge has been came in oct 2016 and given exparte order with out mentioning the stay which was pending in high court now , no notice served to me that to attend court hearings for to file evidences , already i filled an written counter in 2015 as deneying all things which was msde in main siut of Dvc . How can i challenge this order and what releif i can get it pls share your valuable sugesstion

file an application for reopen the case. if court doesnot reopen the case file appeal


Sir our laywer is going to appeal in dist court and what releif i can get it pls give me suggestion



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x