LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khaja ikramuddin (manager)     30 April 2013

Dvc case 498a

Respect sir,


                 if the women want to filled the DVC case against her husband so what type of documents should be submit in the DVC case and and it is necessary to give the copy of all documents whatever she submit in present of hounable judge give to her husband.(the documents are like injured photos,marriage c.d.,articles list,medical copy and etc)


         please forward the answer immediately




thanks and best regards



 1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     12 June 2013

For legal queries like these you can get expert opinion from www.lawkonect.com



Just post your query online in very simple words and you will get a detailed response to your question by seasoned lawyers as per your requirement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register