LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasoona (owner)     07 February 2013

Dvc and d ivorce case

Dear members, Good Evening.., iam prasoona from hyd and i filed 498& dvc cases against my husband in 2011 and he filed divorce case in blr.498a examination is over trial not yet started.dvc cross examination is over yesterday,he is claiming that iam employed,but i'm not.so how can i prove that i'm not working,need maintainence.secondly,my shridhan,he is claiming that he returned,but i didn't get back my jewellery ever.how can i suport this,finally ,in divorce case,i requested for re-concilation but its failed.what are the options left for me.i'm totally confused and vexed up with loop holed law.pls suggest me how to handle this situation. thanks in advance

Learning

9 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     07 February 2013

Hi Prasoona,

1.Your husband had to prove that you are working, by producing a document like salary certificate or appointment letter.

2.For having given back the sthridhan like aewelary etc , again he has to prove the same, like accptence / receipt / confirmation letter from you or photos or witness.Until that, his version can not be belived.

Dont worry ,be rest assured, that the court will be in your favour.

srishaila,Bangalore,advocate,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     07 February 2013

Your husband needs to prove otherwise....

On what grounds has divorce been filed?

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2013

If you have no kid then move ahead and start life afresh.

You hubby has to prove that you are earning.

prasoona (owner)     08 February 2013

thank you,he filed the case on the ground of cruelty and desertion.

thank you,no kids.

thank you srishaila garu.no receipts for jewellery.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : prasoona
Dear members,

Good Evening..,

iam prasoona from hyd and i filed 498&
dvc cases against my husband in 2011 and he filed divorce case in blr.498a examination is over trial not yet started.dvc cross examination is over yesterday,he is claiming that iam employed,but i'm not.so how can i prove that i'm not working,need maintainence.secondly,my shridhan,he is claiming that he returned,but i didn't get back my jewellery ever.how can i suport this,finally ,in divorce case,i requested for re-concilation but its failed.what are the options left for me.i'm totally confused and vexed up with loop holed law.pls suggest me how to handle this situation.
thanks in advance

Why you requested for reconciliation? 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 February 2013

I also wonder........whats ur aim. U want him punished in jail for dowry demand via 498a, want maint via DV act etc.

But put ur foot forward for mediation????? Ur words n actions donot match. Thats why u say that U R CONFUSED. Better set ur aim right n move in that direction only

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

I also wonder........whats ur aim. U want him punished in jail for dowry demand via 498a, want maint via DV act etc.

But put ur foot forward for mediation????? Ur words n actions donot match. Thats why u say that U R CONFUSED. Better set ur aim right n move in that direction only

That's her motive!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=359122&mod_id=78553#reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register