LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


DV wrong Jurisdriction.-please help

Filed DV in wrong jurisdriction court by my wife where adress is different in petition and than the court the case is admitted.The judge accepted the petition is inclined to women and granting maintainance irrelevantly.Now i want to transfer the DV file to correct jurisdriction court where the judge is quite reasonable based on the facts in the case.No children and she is qualified sofwtare eng.please advice and provide me the petition copy so that i can file a party in person petition to change the court which is in correct jirisdriction....please do the favor


 2 Replies

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     12 June 2013

DV also file at recentlywife residing place . on what ground ur saying wrong jurisdiction

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     12 June 2013

You can seek a remedy under 239 as an applicataion stating the crossed jurisdiction or you can get it quashed vide 482 Cr.Pc.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query