LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.................... (business)     13 March 2014

Dv victim

Dear sir, Iam victim of dv after 22yrs of mariage where unaware about notice judge pass the order to pay maintence in my absence.she stays with my daughter at our heridtry tenant home which is on my late mothers name and my father is also no more with us.when ever i go to my home she harrases me not feeding me food,taking help my daughter putting absurd allegation which hurts to my dignity and my huminity.One of my daughter who is 22yrs old is married by her mothet concern delibratly and intentionly with help of her inlaw and her husband planned to drag me out of my house.my wife has her daughters suport to humilate me where iam not able to bare the insult and i have leave my house.Right iam deserted and staying at my native place where i have filed a pettion congunal right and got order from the court in my favour.now what next to be done i want to know as i have no income source to pay her maintence

Learning

1 Replies

c.................... (business)     13 March 2014

Dear sir, Iam victim of dv after 22yrs of mariage where unaware about notice judge pass the order to pay maintence in my absence.she stays with my daughter at our heridtry tenant home which is on my late mothers name and my father is also no more with us.when ever i go to my home she harrases me not feeding me food,taking help my daughter putting absurd allegation which hurts to my dignity and my huminity.One of my daughter who is 22yrs old is married by her mothet concern delibratly and intentionly with help of her inlaw and her husband planned to drag me out of my house.my wife has her daughters suport to humilate me where iam not able to bare the insult and i have leave my house.Right iam deserted and staying at my native place where i have filed a pettion congunal right and got order from the court in my favour.nowas what next to be done i want to know as i have no income source to pay her maintence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register