Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim (Associate)     25 August 2013

Dv petition section 20(1)(b)

Dear lawyers,

My wife (divorced her now by executing talaq) filed DV petition with false allegations and claiming maintenance by filing petiton under section section 20(1)(b) and 22 and other sections. Separate affidavit also filed under section 23 for IM, But i noted section 20(1)(b) is for medical expenses. Is it an error on their behalf? Can i raise ths issue to deny maintenance.

Regards

Ibrahim 

Learning

4 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     26 August 2013

Yes you can raise that objection , amon the other grounds.

wish you all the best.

srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Ibrahim (Associate)     26 August 2013

Dear members,

Filing of DV petition after 17 months of moving out from matrimonial house in a well mannered by conducting "Bangle Wearing Ceremony" on 5/2/2012 and making false allegations which are are two years old (Aug 2011) from a remote area in which the domestic relationship never existed.There is no protection officer report as well.My married sisters also included in the same who are stayng in differnt cities

Is this petition maintainable?

If not, Please let me know any relevant judgements to fight my case

Regards

Ibrahim.

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     26 August 2013

Your Lawyer will take care of these questions and your concerns as well. Either you trust your lawyer or if he is not doing justice to his job, as you think, then better change him.

Ibrahim (Associate)     26 August 2013

Dear sir,

Thanks. My lawyer is not even opening his mouth and also not pointing out any mistakes in the petition.

I am also thinking to change him as well.

Regards

Ibrahim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register