Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajivmishra   30 April 2015

Dv: need the guidance to file reply

Dear All,

I have got the complain copy in my DV case at Panchkulla, Haryana. All the points are totally wrong in that. the next thing is that they demanded 20 lacks and 20 k monthly maintenance for my wife and daughter (2 yrs old). they mentioned that my per month income is 60 k.  I know I have to give the maintenance for my daughter but according to my income.  

I live the my parents and giving coaching to students in my own coaching center.  

I have to file the reply  on 15th-may. kindly let me know the points which i should add in it and will help me.

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     30 April 2015

Mail all the facts at advocate anil upadhyay@yahoo.com Discuss the matter and don't be panic..

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     30 April 2015

Advocateanilupadhyay@yahoo.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 April 2015

1) you have to fight Dv case on merits . in Dv wife can seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation , protection order , maintenance etc

2) you wont go to jail merely because wife has filed DV case against you and your family members . 

3)you should file your detailed reply to allegations made in DV case . 

4) if your wife is not working she would be entitled to maintenance . 

5)you should express your willingness for reconciliation .complaint would be referred for counselling wherein you should take the plea that you want your wife to stay with you  . 

6) dont file any counter cases to avoid maintenance

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     30 April 2015

what counter case can a poor husband file !!

husbandinneed   18 May 2015

Few questions

1. Is his wife entitled to stay in matrimoneal home and get interim together?

2. Is DV needs to be proved, as per recent judgements, to get interim maintenance?

3. If husbad stays on rent outside his own accomodation, will that become her matrimonial home and she can stay in it and husband goes back to his paternal home?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register