LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K.Vijayabhanu (Working professional)     05 April 2016

Dv implications to wife

What happens to the proceedings if wife asks for divorce first instead of husband(as he is just threatening to give divorce). If Wife is earning and highly qualified do wife not entitled get any alimony.Husband is studying and is unemployed but gets stiphend and written the property to his sister so that he can prove he doesnot have anything. Can he try to put false accusations/FIR on anything which makes the wife to pay the ransom.

Learning

6 Replies

Kindly suggest me where to post.

sagar jadhav (employee)     05 April 2016

I had situation wife asked for divorce and I saved ailmony

Here wife is not asking for alimony but husband is planning to get money in the name of law and it loopholes.

K.Vijayabhanu (Working professional)     06 April 2016

Hi,I have posted this question under discussions but no reply or suggestions. I will definitely let you know and till now the husband didnot call to wife till now. He left for haryana, no call from inlaws and husband and he will not come till 6 months to 2 years.Husband cheated that he will complete ph.d in 6 months but he started his studies after marriage and may take 2 to 4 years of completion. He said he will just come and visit the wife but i think it is frauduelent activity

Thank you captain for your suggestion. My inlaws lied a lot about him not only the studies.he was wasting his time in spending the time and money of his family. Now he spent 60000 of my money which i kept tosave to waive off marriage loan(which doesnot match the amount). He always doubts me when I talk to my father, there was such instances where he told that my father has feelings for me and he doesnot want me to be with my husband(really terrible to hear that). I still didnot yet decide to give divorce but he is not ready to live with me and wants me to pay money by trapping me using the law(he said on the phone)

He also said without my consent he will apply divorce and will see to it that I am not involved in these cases and he will get DV and does second marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register