Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ktkaran (maanger)     08 June 2013

Dv-hefty money demanded

Dear All,

My Wife filed 498a on me in 2009 in Jaipur.Case still going on.SHe now moved to Mumbai in a rented accomodation along with my child and filed a DV case against me asking 10L ascompenstaion & damages,5L as lawyers fee /litigation,20K towards accomodation,50K per month towards monetary relief to her & child

Also sec19 (7) directiong officer in chare of police station to assist in implemntation of order.

In interim relief she has asked for :

-Petitioner has no source of income and child is dependent so maintainance be awarded for schooling & other responsibilities

-Petitioner submits last known salary of respondent being 150K per month.

-Respondent be directed to pay rent of 20K

-Respondent be directed to pay 25000 p.m. (15K for wife and 10K for son)from date of desertion

-Any other order may just be passed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I never went to Mumbai,no DV happend in mumbai ,I live in Meerut.SHe has moved to Mumbai so as to harras me like always.

1.)-My question is can we challenge the jurisdiction in DV case

-What is her motive of going to Mumbai?

-She has not allowwed me to meet my kid ever since but demanding so much money?

2.)If Jurisdiction persists-Then I have proof that she is working and taking 50K as salary?Will that amount to perjry and I should move perjury before filing WS?

3.) if above two do not work -Should i have a rent agreement of Meerut and ask judge that i have not desserted her she has deserted me and till pendency he can come & discharge her duties as a wive at Meerut ( I will hire a dingy accomodation).

3.)My Income is not much at present an i can get proof of 12K p.m.

Kya karein in Legal Terrorist se fight ke liye

Learning

2 Replies

ktkaran (maanger)     10 June 2013

reply please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register