LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     15 September 2013

Dv dissmissed in sec24 how it works to aviod maintance

HELLO EXPERTS MY WIFE LEFT MATRIMONIAL HOME WITHIN SHORT PERIOD   IN HIS OWN ACCORD WITH OUT INTIMATION ,AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS DISCUSSION WITH FAMILY SHE NEVER CAME BACK THEN I FILED SEC9 SHE NEVER ATTEND ANY HEARING AND FILED POLICE COMPLAINT IN HER NATIVE .IN ENQUERY SHE AGGRED TO JOIN AFTER DELIVARY ,BUT IMMIDIATELY SHE FILED DV,SEC125  24 .

I HAVE TAKEN BACK MY SEC9 FILED DIVORCE ,DV CASE DISMISSED WITHOUT ANY COST,NOW SHE IS ASKING SEC24  FOR HER AND CHILD.

BEFORE MARRIAGE AS PER HER RESUME SHE IS WORKING AND POST GRADUATE .

NOW I AM UNABLE TO TRACE SHE IS WORKING OR NOT.

WHAT WAY I CAN USE THIS RESUME AND INTERVIEW LETTERS. TO AVIOD SEC24 HIS IT SUFFICIENT T PROVE SHE IS CAPABLE TO MAINTAIN HERSELF.MENTAL CRUELTY DESERTATION ALREADY PROVED BY DV JUDGEMENT..

DV DISMISS IS SUFFICIENT TO AVIOD  SEC24  ,DV JUDGEMENT CLAERLY WRITTEN SHE NOT PROVED ANY ALLEGATION HENCE DISMISSED.

Learning

3 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     15 September 2013

How many days it took for dv judgement...??? She will get interim as child is there but you can plead for less interim.. Till final judgement interim needs ti be paid.... Argue hard and tactfully to decrease interim.... If you are very very lucky then only interim will be rejected.....

Indian sufferer (professional)     15 September 2013

dv judgement taken 4 year to complete,child i am ready to pay why i have to pay maintance to her

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     15 September 2013

First when asking queries in this forum, do not just mention section no. Mention precisely what they are. Readers do not remember each section of all the acts.

That said, I presume that you have filed divorce under desertion by her and mental cruelty. You will get desertion because more than two years have passed since she left you. DV dismissed so you can also use that as grounds for harassment to you and mental cruelty to you. If you get divorce under any of these two grounds, you will NOT have to maintain her... you have to present arguments and make the case out tactfully. Nothing can be taken for granted. Son's maintenance you have to, and morally, not just legally, MUST pay. I will not advise you otherwise.

During her cross-examination ask her questions about her refusal to come back. Show all the evidence like letters sent to her, and get them marked as exhibits. Use her answers later in your final arguments. Do your own research. Plan and strategize your approach. Advocates are morons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register