Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (self)     24 April 2014

Dv case-one of the family member settled abraod

I am appealing against the DV order.Wife has mentioned names of all my family members. I want to know if my sister who is currently abroad need to appear before court.


 3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     24 April 2014

Get her name legally removed.


Persons particularly in family laws related criminal cases and living away at long distance can get their names removed as accused. The procedure will defer from case to case but it can surely be done.

dv (ghvhb)     24 April 2014

How do we do that accused and complainant live in a different state in india and is married sil Married bil also accused is a citizen overseas and lives overseas but complaiant accuses him as she went to spend one month vacation overseas in his house with her husband

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY     24 April 2014

You seems to be having   good  knowledge since given reply to many.


This is a special problem and can be attended by an expert advocate.,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query