Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     19 May 2017

Dv case on brother & sister

Dear All,

DV case is running since last 5.5 year on me my father and mother. She got a stay from HC for full amount of IM. Meanwhile during stay period she sent the notices to my brother and sister. Before this notice, not a single alegation was made in DV on my bro. & sis.

Pl. guide me what should we do to save my bro. & sis.


 3 Replies


Hire good advocate or simply finish off case out of court.  Showing jobless status and blaming law wont help.  Throwing money will help.  Law has both options, roaming court or getting easy divorce. choose what you want.

Mukesh sharma (job )     19 May 2017

Hello i agree with amisha mam , and vykuntha sir 

first you have to mention here what she send in notice and why after 5.5 year as you said my case is running last five and half year before but not any aligation on your brother and sister so why she send notice now

so first clear this in your quary 

second hire good family lawyer and  try to resolve your case asap


victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     29 May 2017

Dear All,

She send the notice for

1) stridhan which is still with us, to keep safe

2) stay with FIL home

she added the name of my brother and sister this time.

point no. 2 was discussed with same court before 4.5 year at the time of IM and awarded rent to her and we had given the letter to court for stridhan but still for both point she raised new appeal and old case is still running in same court.

Now question

1) can she do appeal again already decided matter in IM, where she is with HC for enhancement of IM.

2) after 5.5 year can she add the name of my bro & sis,

3) can she live with FIL but I am not living with my father since long time.

best regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query