LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     28 May 2014

Dv case is on evidence stage girl is working docs submitted

DV (kanpur) is on evidence stage and we have filed evidence which prove that the girl is lying. 

Since my mother and sister were also trapped in DV (Kanpur) and 498a (Ghaziabad), now the girl has filed an application which is asking my mother and sister to appear in the court in DV (Kanpur)

My mother and sister are already got stay from high court in 498a case. It is only done to harass my family.

The girl has also filed for divorce already.

Is it possible if I could also file a complaint against them so that my mother and sister would not have to travel there? Can I file for the transfer of case? 

We are able to prove that the girl is living in Delhi because she has been working in firms in Delhi and made a false statement in the court that she is living in Kanpur.

Kindly suggest.

Learning

19 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 May 2014

Collect the evidences of her delhi address , the name and address of the company where she is working, if possible get all her job details when she had join the company, her designation and salary, if you feel unable to get doesn't matter, move an application and request the court to give direction to the manager /owner of the company to bring all the service detail of your wife and prove in the court that she had lied in the court , she had filed all the false case against you and your family only to harass you , when you proved her she give wrong information intentionally in the court , make a request to the court to file perjury case against her , if she had already filed divorce case then go through her petition and if you also want divorce from her give her divorce, on the above said bases your mother can file application in the high court for tranfer the case in your native place .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2014

if I could also file a complaint against them so that my mother and sister would not have to travel there? Can I file for the transfer of case? 

Ans : Complaint for what.  So have not stated any offence on their part.  Are you hinding vital facts.

We are able to prove that the girl is living in Delhi because she has been working in firms in Delhi and made a false statement in the court that she is living in Kanpur.

Ans : Where marriage took place? where you resided togather last?  no advise can be given without this vital information.

498_final stage (Professional)     29 May 2014

> Mr Sudhir,

Offence 1 They have attacked my house with a Gunda which led to death of my father. Thats first offence they did. (Complained Registerd to SSP Ghaziabad)

This girl never had a father as we were told that her mother is divorced. Now a man call himself her father who is also a laywer in Kanpur and misbehave with me every time I go there.

Offence 2 - Her mother threatened me on phone when I tried to call her office for knowing if she is still working. The call was recorded and another complaint was filed in the Local thana.

Offence 3 - The girl has recently lied in the court about her job which I am able to prove in the court (hearing is pending) I showed her freelancing documents along with the TDS.

Another point is that she was living with me alone in Gurgaon and working. I am the main accuse and I attend the dates there. This is only done to harass my entire family.

Mr. Joshi,

Thanks for your advice. The details which are submitted to the court has TAN ID of the Employer and PAN ID of the employee. What she did is she kept on switching between the jobs.

To make fool of the entire world she deleted her photograph from her online freelancing page. My mother is still in depression and she is a retired senior citizens.

I would certainly file perjury and expose them

> Sudhir g here are the answers to your question.

Marriage took place in Kanpur. I was living with the girl in Gurgaon. Parents were living in Ghaziabad. They filed their first complaint in Gurgaon. Her mother took her and that was our last stay together in Gurgaon

Then to make a case they attacked late night to my parent's house in Ghaziabad and made a big scene in front of the neighbor, abused us.

Does this information help you sir?

Marriage took place in Kanpur so Kanpur court has jurisdiction.

Now coming to the complaint you file/intend to file

You may file any No of complaints at Ghaziabad but your family will have to goto Kanpur unless High Court orders it to be transferred to Ghaziabad.

connect

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Girl-lied-in-the-court-about-her-salary-340-to-be-filed-102154.asp#.U4dkSnZvdG0

Agree... I want to go to the High Court.

Agree... I want to go to the High Court.

RAHUL GUPTA (MANAGER)     05 June 2014

Then to make a case they attacked late night to my parent's house in Ghaziabad and made a big scene in front of the neighbor, abused us.

You can file Police complaint against the attackers in Ghaziabad as the local Court and Local Police Station  would exercise control on the case . You can register an FIR under clause 156(3)  in a court and then the court would order the local Police Station to file an FIR .  When doen put thsi FIR in a local paper in Kanpur to humiliate these people .

Is it possible if I could also file a complaint against them so that my mother and sister would not have to travel there?

FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM WILL NOT HELP TO AVAOID TRAVELLING TO KANPUR . YOU ADVOCATE IN KANPUR CAN ALWAYS FILE A HAZIRI MAFI ( LEAVE APPLICATION ) IN THE RIAL COURT ON EACH DATE OF HEARING. BUT........... IT IS BEST OPTION FOR YOU TO BE PRESENT ON THE DAYS PROSECUTION EVIDENCE IS BEING CROSS-EXAMINED BY YOUR LAWYER .

AN ACCUSED IS REQUIRED TO APPEAR BEFORE A TRIAL COURT IN CRIMINAL CASES ONLY ON THREE OCASSIONS - (1) WHEN CHARGE SHEET IS FILED AND BAIL IS GRANTED . (2) WHEN CHARGES ARE FRAMED . (3) WHEN DECISION IS PRONOUNCED . 

YOU CAN EVEN FILE A PERMANENT LEAVE APPLICATION ON THE BASIS OF THE AGE F YOUR MOTHER AND OTHER FAMILY CONSTRAINTS 

Can I file for the transfer of case?  GETTING A CASE TRANSFERRED IS NOT EASY AS YOU WOULD HAVE TO CITE REASONS WHY YOU THINK YOU CANNOT JUSTICE IN KANPUR .  IN ANY CASE YOUR INLAWS  WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL IF THE CASE IS TRANSFERRED TO GHAZIABAD AND THEN THEY WOULD SEEK TO TRANSFER THE CASE BACK TO KANPUR .

DOES SHE HAVE A MOBILE NOS// INTERNET CONNECTION // CREDIT CARD // BANK ACCOUNT. TRY TO GET THESE DETAILS  AND THEN GET THE DETAILED BILL FROM THE MOBILE//TELECOM COMPANY. IT WOULD HAVE HER ADDRESS PRINTED ON IT . DOES SHE HAVE A VEHICLE , YOU CAN GET HER REGISTERED ADDRESS FROM IT .

Offence 1 They have attacked my house with a Gunda which led to death of my father. Thats first offence they did. (Complain

GET A CERTIFED COPY OF THIS COMPLAINT UNDER RTI ACT 2005 WITH THE DISPOSAL STATUS .

ELSE FILE AN FIR UNDER CLAUSE 156(3) THROUGH THE COURT AT GHAZIABAD .

YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE COURT AND POST THE COURT HAVING TAKEN COGNIZANCE THE ACCUSED WILL BE SUMMONED BY THE COURT  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register