LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eskay   24 January 2017

Dv case dismissed

Dear experts , a DV Case filed by my now ex wife 7 years back has been dismissed by default, due to non appearance of the wife's side, counter and all was filed by me.
I want to know now what are the options available to me and the cases I can file on the ex wife.

Regards

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

No need to file cases on her. Mark my words -- she would have already suffered immensely due to the case and will suffer even more in future. Filers of false 498a and DV cases never have a good life.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : eskay
Dear experts , a DV Case filed by my now ex wife 7 years back has been dismissed by default, due to non appearance of the wife's side, counter and all was filed by me.
I want to know now what are the options available to me and the cases I can file on the ex wife.

Regards

Wrong advices by above woman and gentleman.

You right away file perjury case on her.  She go jail for lying under oath for 7 years.

(Guest)

Do some research once before trying experiments of filing cases against for women for perjury, contempt etc. Very rarely women are nailed by courts for filing false cases or perjury. Otherwise there wouldnt be so many false 498as and DVs.

sai narayana   24 January 2017

Originally posted by : Sarma
Do some research once before trying experiments of filing cases against for women for perjury, contempt etc. Very rarely women are nailed by courts for filing false cases or perjury. Otherwise there wouldnt be so many false 498as and DVs.

It's not only in women cases even in other cases too, because lawyers don't show interest in filing perjury, for them false affidavit etc is a common thing.

Sachin (N.A)     24 January 2017

You  are rightly adviced by Sarma and sai narayana.

It is true that even judge knows that person is lying in court still judge do not want to take any action.

(Guest)

But if you are smart, you can use perjury, false cases to your advantage. For instance, if she wants divorce, you can make her case weaker. If she wants alimony, you can show false cases and get rid of alimony. If you have children, you can also file GWOP or without children, RCR to delay her divorce. If you are smart enough, you can use law to your advantage too, not just women.

Sachin (N.A)     24 January 2017

Originally posted by : Sarma
But if you are smart, you can use perjury, false cases to your advantage. 

As quriest mentioned " DV Case filed by my now ex wife 7 years back has been dismissed by default, due to non appearance of the wife's side"

How this amounts to perjury?

(Guest)
Full details are missing. Perhaps she submitted a false affidavit or during her cross..

A walk alone (-)     24 January 2017

You are saying ex wife means you get divorce. Why you still want to drag past with future? By roaming court for dv you don't understand it's only a wastage of time and money by filing any case. 7 years you already waste in court why you want to waste another a decade in court. Best option as you already got divorce find someone else and lead a happy life. Life is short don't waste it in roaming court and wasting your money on lawyers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register