Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya Raghupathy   02 March 2023

Dv case - abettor of crime

Hi.

My husband has filed divorce, child custody and injunction suit against me for which the court cases are live and going on currently in Hyderabad. I have filled a DV case against my inhusband , making his keep also a party to it as respondent 2. His keep has put a counter saying that she doesn't come into the ambit of DVC, hence her name has to be deleted in the on going DVC. but I have all the evidences that she is abettor or the crime as my husband has neglected family responsibilities after she has entered his life. Hence I want her to be party in the case. How maintainable is my stand in court? . What are my chances of over coming the deletion petition filled by my husband's keep.Kindly guide me

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 March 2023

Well DV act may not support your charges against a third person who was not living with you and your husband that is she  is not a member of family and may not fell within definition under the Act.

You may name and mention her being reason for your husband's attitude and cruelties for which she may be called for statement in the court.

It is actually the persons who live together as relations and oppress a woman and inflict mental or physical torture upon her. You have tried now you may defend your charges against her to let her be an important link to the chain.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2023

if any act for which the abettor is liable in consequence of the abetment, and which causes hurt to any person, is done, the abettor shall be liable to imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to fourteen years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register