Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSSSSSSSSS (b)     27 May 2011

DV case

Dear Sir,

I am facing case of D.V and i have certain queries regarding my case plz advise.

M.M asked her to file Evidence by way of affidavit which she did, But this affidavit is full of false statements and it self contradictory and i can prove this. Sir, next date is for Cross Examine. I want to ask what is the procedure to register a case on her by giving false affidavit and under which section of IPC she can be procecuted. Sir this case is on me, my family members, and my relatives those who r not even living with me. The interm maintenance has been denied to her.

Sir I what to teach her a lesson so that next time if she put false cases on me or any other person of my family she need to think thousand time.

Learning

5 Replies

Nirupom Dutta (advocate)     27 May 2011

If you can prove it , she will be prosecuted u/s 191 & 193 of I.P.C

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :ab
"
Dear Sir,

I am facing case of D.V and i have certain queries regarding my case plz advise.

M.M asked her to file Evidence by way of affidavit which she did, But this affidavit is full of false statements and it self contradictory and i can prove this. Sir, next date is for Cross Examine. I want to ask what is the procedure to register a case on her by giving false affidavit and under which section of IPC she can be procecuted. Sir this case is on me, my family members, and my relatives those who r not even living with me. The interm maintenance has been denied to her.

Sir I what to teach her a lesson so that next time if she put false cases on me or any other person of my family she need to think thousand time.
"

False statements given under oath can invite a proceeding u/s 340 CrPC. This will be an application given in the same court by you asking for perjury proceedings against the person who has given false (contradictory statements prove that one is false at least) statements. Kindly read more about perjury and file this ...

1 Like

(Guest)
Check this out for additional reading : https://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/CrPc/s340.htm
1 Like

(Guest)

This one is really very good :

https://knol.google.com/k/section-340-cr-pc-has-been-devised-as-a-way-to-prohibit-and-create-a-fear-in#

1 Like

SSSSSSSSSS (b)     27 May 2011

Thank you very much for your kind response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register