LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saranya (Student)     29 April 2021

Dv case

Is it possible to submit the evidence and to add another male partner before trial stage

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2021

Mr./ Ms. XXXX,

What are the facts of the case/ complaint ?  

Why did the "aggrieved person" did not add all and sundry, if there was any violence committed by such person?

Simple answer to this hypothetical query is "NO".

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     30 April 2021

You can  submit all records to your engaged lawyer and get clarity

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     30 April 2021

Better to seek a paid up conference, Please.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2021

What are the facts? What is the context?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2021

Yes you can add additional witness either in the prosecution side or defence side before the trial begins.

P.C.,   1973 can be added to and the Court can be requested to summon and examine additional witnesses' at the stage of pre-charge evidence. It is thus obligatory for the Court to take into consideration all such evidence that may be produced by the complainant in support of his case.

To be admissible in court, the evidence must be relevant (i.e., material and having probative value) and not outweighed by countervailing considerations (e.g., the evidence is unfairly prejudicial, confusing, a waste of time, privileged, or based on hearsay).

Saranya (Student)     14 May 2021

The complaint was filed on october 2020. My brother was hospitalized due to cancer and died on 30/7/2020. I was looking after and unknowingly used sanitizer over my android phone and display stopped. Gave it for service all the data gone. But recently I Got it back and sent an enquiry to this group. Actually I am true victim and facing all kind of troubles of domestic violence and still surviving and still fighting for justice. This pandemic made my situation much more pathetic, kids are the only stress busters to come over the tough times in life. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register