Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BISWANATH DAS (service)     29 July 2016

Dv case

DEAR SIR,

In my case no notice was issued on me by the Protection officer and in service of notice format only mentioned that the notice was served on the wife only. After that we have objected by filing naraji petition against such report. however judge did not mention that in his order. Instead the Judge mention that the DIR report was filed after consulting both the parties.

Second in DIR report wife written that i had threatened over phone to leave my home while in petition she wrote that by taking help of five peoples i beat her and did not open my home so she left.

so my question is can we file criminal case against that judge and that protection officer. plz suggest any action

Regards

thanks in advance 

Learning

3 Replies

BISWANATH DAS (service)     30 July 2016

Sir I need an urgent reply to my query

A walk alone (-)     31 July 2016

Statement in DIR are different from petition. Ask your lawyer to make focus of judge on different statement. First focus on your own case . No need to file any case on PO or judge.

BISWANATH DAS (service)     09 August 2016

Thanks Sir. I will do the same in my next hearing. But for sake of knowledge and future course of action i just want to know from the panelist here:

1. where it was clearly stated that the PO had not contacted the Husband how and what power gives a judge to write in the order that it was prepared after consultation with both the parties.??

2.  statements filed with police & magistrate and statements made before PO are like opposite point of straight line. still i need to read out both to the judge.

3. Can we write to the Supreme court/ law commission/ law ministry etc

4. I do not know what will happen but i will never let this happen. It was fun in fighting these false cases and seeing these contradictory views. But it should stop. i personally feel. 

just asking you panelist may i go ahead with this discrimatory orders to higher level or i was just settle and get away as others do??

coz if this will be the stand then fighting any dv case is waste of time and money. just pay the money to your honey and get away. 

plz suggest??

thanks many times to "A walk alone"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register