LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya   27 November 2015

Dv case

I had filed DV case in april2015. .So 2months back officer sent  summons thru email to my  husband's company email id as we have tried to issue summons to him by all possible ways but he was changing his address .so lastly sent it to his office address thn v got reply tht now he is out of country. However court is not ready to accept tht he got summons thru email and asking for affidafit frm officers and now officer had denied to do tht as they had done all d possible things to issue summonss to my husband.

what should i do now? is there any way i can torture them as they still have all my stuff like  my gold and othr belongs.Bcoz wht i feel they are not serious abt hearing as no one frm his family came to hearing.evry time their lawyaer requests  court to remove his family member's name frm case..

its really hard to convience court for ex party.Pls suggest.

Learning

5 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     27 November 2015

Try to reach employers of husband and deliver dasti summons to work place or to official email id, you can also opt for news paper publication if he is avoiding service.

Through 

Nitish Banka

Priya   27 November 2015

my husband is out of india so is it valid to do paper publication?.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     27 November 2015

"is there any way i can torture them as they still have all my stuff like  my gold and othr belongs."

That question from you clearly explains why your husband is running away from your eyes.

Any way. Do not worry Priya. You have already done more damages to your husband by filing DV and made him run out of country. Now he is going to find tough to return to India.

But you cannot live happily either. You will suffer as much or more than your husband roaming behind lawyers in courts.

The other best way is to withdraw DV case and send a mail to your husband to pursue Mutual Consent Divorce.

But you need to patiently pursue him and wait for months before he accepts.

If you want to return to peaceful life earlier, you should forget torturing your husband and rather pursue MCD.

Pursuing MCD will be faster relief for both of you rather than any other legal case.

Priya   28 November 2015

i already tried for mutual bt for tht too he was not ready.In second motion , he had not appreed in court so finally I filed DV.withdraw DV: m ready for tht bt  now he ll not agree for tht as he dont want break this marriage.There are lot of things happened n saw by my eyes so i can not trust n forgive him.I can not mention those here.  IN 6 months of marriage he tortured me alot n also beaten up me so many times.I have all proofs for tht. 

Reagrding to apperence in court : his brother dad mom appered once but he is not appeared in court  for single time.how ever summons sent to his working official id.He got tht but still he n his lawyer behaving tht he didnt get it.He is deliberatley  doing this.

Is it possbile to attend hearing from skype .will court agree for this?

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     28 November 2015

nothing more required to be suggested

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register