LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     03 November 2014

DV. case

Hi Any one help me... My question is MM court passed interim maintaince last year for dv . For year. I have appeal in HC. Now she filed in MM court for.need more maintaince amount. But I receiving lesser than for last year salary. What court will do and she is working private school and now she built new home in her grandmother property. Value more than 1,crore. Grandmother is now no more. Now the property is register her father name... How I get details for her working status and her property details. Guide me. Day after tomorrow court hearing.


 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     04 November 2014

Dear, Tell court that she is working in a pct school.and mention school details. Let the court ask he to submit her salary details. Adv kapil chandna: 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query