LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     08 April 2014

Dv and other maintainence law in india

Just marry a guy who is not demanding dowry...after marriage file a complain of DV. File other cases of maintainence also. Your work is onwards your salary is 20k per month or more as you desired. The judge on the basis of allegations will award you benefits. Nothing to prove.


Is this the DV law?


 6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 April 2014

No it is not a dv law , i understand somebody

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 April 2014

No it is not a DV law as you stated above , i understand this law is mostly misusing as it is totally women favouring law , but if you have a good lawyer with you , you can easily contest the false case and get it dismissed by giving evidences in favour to you and against her in the court / women cell , On the basis of this you can counter file the criminal case against her.
1 Like

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage =     08 April 2014

Yes all gender biased laws have become tools of extortion however on proper steps are taken you can come out of all such cases.

1 Like

navdeep (ABM)     08 April 2014

Joshi g m at dun and case is at agra...DV is to be disposed in 60 days what difference can i make. How would i find a good lawyer in agra while being from dehradun. During this she will be awarded a hansome salary which will go from my pocket. Moreoevr does she require anything to prove I have burden to proove allegation are wrong. 0.01 % of error from my side and i am guilty.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     08 April 2014

File revision for issue if summons and at the same time contest for jurisdiction first.


In this manner you can prolong the case before any decision is taken otherwise it will be life long cancer.

1 Like

ASHOK KUMAR SHARMA (Advocate)     09 April 2014

you get the source of income of the wife/complaint and any attachment with the other person, then it is another way to contest the case and many citation on this topics. kindly contact a good lawyer to convinced you.

ashok kumar sharma



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register