Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Business Manager)     02 January 2013

Dv &498a threatning

Dear All

My brother is NRI who is been suffering cruelty by his wife and her parents.Marriage is over 7years. 

1.My sister in law left foreign more then 6months ago & had been accusing and spreading rumours that she suffered mental cruelty , and suffered ' Post stress trauma disorder' lost weight etc. infact she was suffering beacuse of food posioning, all mdeical histroy can be checked in  foreign easily . Also we discovered some old mental illness which was not informed to us.

2.Several attempt has been made by my parents & relatives  with my sister in law family requesting them to talk and listen the complete story and also to answer the question raised by us on her medicall histroy , but all in vain. we want this matter to resolve in peaceful way and mutual consent. she did not return on her return tickets. our intention is not to blame , but to put right measures in place so that a family can be saved.

3. letter have been exchanged where they have been putting allegation. we denied all this and requested them for discussion.

4. they are not allowing my brother to contact his two sons. he is really depressed.

5. We doubt, they have made several false medical certifcates in India to prove that she has suffered. they have contacts with lot of  medical people in their area.  she may possess some videos taken unknowingly ans she was conspiring against my brother.

6. please also suggest good lawyer in tamil nadu & orissa.

7. my brother travelled to india but we avoided him  to meet them as they were threatning & wanted to harm him.

Please advise :

what precautions we can take regarding this medical consiparancy?  

What are the option left for us as she does not want to return abroad and refusing to discuss ?

thanks

Rajesh

Learning

2 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     02 January 2013

Dear Sir,

We would be able to assist you through, for any further queries please visit firm's website www.indialawhelp.com

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

Partner

India Law Help

Nandha (NIL)     02 January 2013

@ Mr. Akshay, - an appeal to you. People come here to seek a general advise on an issue, if not specific. If you have something to offer in general, you can help the querist with your advice. Then you can ask him to call you if he wants a case specific clarification.

Please do not make this forum solely to market your firm. I understand it is your bread and butter, but people who come to this forum have suffered or has been suffering and want some kind of direction to make a positive move ahead.

Some people advise from their own experiences, some experts offer general advises and others express their views. Everyone does it to help each other. Please do not try to bypass that sanctity of this forum.

Moreover, your website is very slow! Check it out first!

Thanks

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register