LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Agent)     21 July 2013

DV against DIL for the sake of Injuction

Hi would like to know my mother filled DV against DIL as she also filled DV wher my mother nd brother name is mentioned. Presently she is residing in our home nd unfortunatly we are not residing in our house as we feel that if we will be ther den she might again put sme false allegations on us. My question is MIL filled DV against DIL she also need to file civil injuction case ???? Or DV is enough to to kicked her out frm our home????


 3 Replies

Gaurav (Agent)     21 July 2013

Pls also confirm how much time it will take to get the orders??? If i involve media nd they will help us to get this issue resolved???

fighting back (exec)     21 July 2013

dont get your question. please ask clearly

Gaurav (Agent)     21 July 2013

Bhaiya, meri mummy ne bhai or bhabhi k upar DV case daala hua hai bhabhi ne bhi meri mother or bhai k upar DV or 125 kharche ka case daalaa hua hai.. women cell mein mediation fail ho chuka hai... 498a ki FIR ho sakti hai anytime. Bhabhi hmare ghar mein reh rahi hai or hum last six months se alag reh rahey hai kyuki woh hum pr false allegations daal sakti hai... Kindly advise urgently

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register