LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     05 November 2013

Dv act appeal inter maintaince

hi friends, This is john from chennai. actually, i got married last year, marriage is arranged by both parents but my wife is not interested and she has told for the reason. she affair with someone but her parents forced to marriage. then not interested to live with me. day by day... she behaved very rudely for me and my parents. lot of allegation made me and my parents. suddenly she went out home and stayed with her relative home. after one day she came back with unknown persons and her parents and tried to attack my old age parents. and filed lot of complaint against my parents and my self. and filed various sector and tried to arrest me. for the complaint line by line everything is false. finally she filed 125crpcs and dv act sec 12 (19) (20). she is earning person and she mentioned the main petition after that she saying not earning anywhere. MM passed the order 1000 maintaince and 2000 for rent. lot of leave i have taken for the issues. the concern terminated for my employment. totally mental stress and i am taking the treatment under mental depression.. currently what i will do. totally she destroyed my life. give solution.. thanks and regards, john. :(

Learning

1 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     05 November 2013

You have to bare the pains by defending all the cases. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register