Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     05 November 2013

Dv act appeal inter maintaince

hi friends,

This is john from chennai. actually, i got married last year, marriage is arranged by both parents but my wife is not interested and she has told for the reason. she affair with someone but her parents forced to marriage. then not interested to live with me. 

day by day... she behaved very rudely for me and my parents. lot of allegation made me and my parents. suddenly she went out home and stayed with her relative home. after one day she came back with unknown persons and her parents and tried to attack my old age parents. and filed lot of complaint against my parents and my self. and filed various sector and tried to arrest me. for the complaint line by line everything is false. finally she filed 125crpcs and dv act sec 12 (19) (20). she is earning person and she mentioned the main petition after that she saying not earning anywhere.

MM passed the order 1000 maintaince and 2000 for rent. lot of leave i have taken for the issues. the concern terminated for my employment.  

totally mental stress and i am taking the treatment under mental depression..

currently what i will do. totally she destroyed my life. 

give solution..

thanks and regards,

john. :(

Learning

8 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 November 2013

Dear John

file an appeal against DV case order passed by court before session court u/s 29 of DV Act

29. Appeal.- There shall lie an appeal to the Court of Session within thirty days from the date on which the order made by the Magistrate is served on the aggrieved person or the respondent, as the case may be, whichever is later

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2013

While you go for an appeal over the DV case as suggested by Adv Nadeem Qureshi, you go ahead with a divorce case against her on the grounds of cruelty adding desertion as an additional ground.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     06 November 2013

Well said it is nice wife to combat such ladies. Ensure you lawyer is putting an appeal within the 30 days of judgement and file Divorce with the well drafted petition ensure that you hit the nail on the coffin instead of waiting for someone to do that. If you are based out of Chennai consult the known lawyer, selection of lawyer are the primary objective if you have chosen such lawyer then you 70% of the battle won remaining 30% is your fate. Ensure to flush your emotions and start this battle with vigour. Good luck

john (na)     06 November 2013

please explain the grounds of cruelty adding desertion as an additional ground.

john (na)     07 November 2013

hi all, DV case order passed by the MM on 29.10.2013. till date i am not received the order copy. i am going appeal to HC. what is time period to appeal....

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 November 2013

Dear John

within thirty days from the date on which the order made by the Magistrate is served on the aggrieved person or the respondent, as the case may be, whichever is later

john (na)     08 November 2013

dear nadeem, yesterday someone came my home. he said shocking news for actually she is fruad... she is already married and divorced. i asked that guy having any evidence but he is saying check and enquiry about this? how i enquiry she is married? can i trust this?

bhagwant (lawyer)     16 February 2014

There shall lie an appeal to the Court of Session 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More