LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv act against me for maintenance and police complaint stage

Page no : 2

Originally posted by : dhruv

Having been without my wife already for a few months now, and being a faithful husband is there some way the law would allow me to quench my urges in some ways? practical question - I wonder how others in my situation manage? Anyone else would amount to adultery but I guess most of the people manage someway.

Can my wife press charges against me if I wander around a little and I guess it goes against my case. I guess my wife is withholding s*x this way (used this as a weapon eaerlier as well) but this has been quite some time. This is cruelty magnified after already filing false cases against me.

Is the only legal way for me to have s*x is to have it with her or have divorce and have it?

Following are the legal ways:

1.  Bring her back, then you can do it as many times as you want, till your thrist is quenched, even she would have been starving!  But dont over do it, she might file a PWDVA case against you for asking it too many a time and too frequently in one single day.

2.  Mastrubate.  Yes, the good old days are back.  Buy the latest issue of playboy, sit sipping beer before TV while you are watching Fashion TV channel.  Mastrubation is very much legal, your wife cannot file a case against you for mastrubating.

It all appears so illogical and strange?  Plain question - is there some legal way for men like us to satisfy ourselves with someone? It does raise ethical question, but men have physical needs and if the wife is being cruel this way then there has to be some legal way?


Follow either point No. 1 or point No. 2 as explained above.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     13 July 2013

1.hahahahahahah...................its indeed an very optimistic approach indeed......
2. unleash your imaginary powers and yes bring back the olden golden days........hahahaha........i like it.......yup ...its very much legal...........and safe too.....

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 July 2013

making use of your 1st query you have many options to show in you rcr and take visitation of your children weekly once if possible every week two times 

as you said she is highly qualified and in the instance of your witness you can take the help of your neighbour and file a petition in the rcr about her behaviour her shouting and how it effects the growing children who is 8 years and you told you joined in a school the standard how the child is joined a high standard school by you how much care you had taken up

such basic instances will help you for the visitation of your child on holidays 

about other things you have to be firm wheater to file divorce or any other case do not be influenced that she will file 498a for that you can take bail 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query