LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     03 May 2013

Dv act after 2 years filing of 498,125 crpc

Dear All,

Is it possible to file DV Act after 2years filing of 498a,125 crpc


 3 Replies



Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     03 May 2013

yooooooooou can file divorce case after two years. criminal case will boost your case.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     03 May 2013

Brought all cases in your written reply of DV application with date.


I believe there will be hardly any relief that she will get in her DV case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register