LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Dv act

sir/me and my husband seprated past 1 year.but past 2 months we talk on phone daily.but some time my husband aargu me some pitty issue .some time gave me( galiya).i have recordings.i am a govt, employ and he is a student,can i file a DOMESTIC VOILANCE CASE AGAINT him.please gave me a advice for my query----

1)if i filoe a domestice voilance case, he gave me compensation or not?

2)he goes to jail or not?

i am a govt, employ and he is a student ,and i have a govt. flat in delhi and he is residing in haryana.

plz help me


 2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     20 May 2013

.You can file but DON'T FILE!


anil yadav (ns)     20 May 2013

Plz suggest me,mujhe DV kyo nhi karna chahiye

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register