LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anita Vinod Kadu (Advocate)     25 October 2010

DV Act

In D.V. case, the order has been passed in my favour and the court directed to N.A. to make separate arrangement for her house, cloths and food and maintenanced awarded.  Dear members please guide me how to execute the said order.


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 October 2010

File an application before the same court.

Ajay Gulati (Practicing Advocate)     02 November 2010

File an execution application before the same court seeking directions from the court against your husband as to compliance of orders

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query