LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sakthivelu Ramanujam   01 February 2020

dv act

in a dv case a1 is the husband, a2 and a3 are his father and mother . parents got quash from high court . how to get for a1 the husband quash or exemption from appearance. plz note the dv case was filed two years after hmop filed and 4 years after the time of incidents which was falsely mentioned in the petition.using this they are threatening a house or equivalent amount as settlement.


 2 Replies

Karishma Yadav   13 May 2020


The following article might help you-



Kavya Sreejith   13 May 2020


You may deny the false claim on several grounds. You may find this article useful -


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query