My dv case is going on. Interim order has been passed and recovery case has has been filed. Recovery of 1.3 lac. I have appealed in district court. Now i have sold my self acquired property. District court has stayed the order of recovery under condition to pay 75000 rs. I have paide this amount. In jmfc dv case is going on. Now she has filed an application how i can sold my property when dv case is going on. My question is what jmfc court will against such application as i have sold when dv case is going on but no order has been passed like dont sold any property.
legal advisor

since it is your self aquired property and there is no stay on the property she cant object you selling your property.please wait for the opinion of other experts


ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com

Now the property is  sold so nothing can be done by opposite side..


Raise basic objections on DV applictions on technical issues and all other issues will go in back ground.


Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I have sold my property only to pay these amount as i dont have source to pay this amount.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x