Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DV

Page no : 2

fighting back (exec)     10 March 2015

@adv chandrashekhar.........wow i really admire your skills in trying to dodge the system...........your advise...."keep applying for jobs..and keep copies of your applications and then claim that you cannot get a job and then apply for maintainence!!!" wow....i really admire your advise.....so you suggest that intentionally keep applying, dont even appear for interviews, just keep the copy of application for name sake and then apply for maintainence..?? 

i dont think the courts or the judicial system is blind to such an extent that they dont smell a rat is such a practice......? but i would surely suggest you to please give honest guidance and not to guide to play with the system

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     11 March 2015

@fighting back this gentlemen Adv Chandrasekhar is a pro women guy who will support women in filing false cases. Have you guys ever heard the word " nunu Singh".

SuperHero (Manager)     11 March 2015

I know a woman, where her Husband left her and she worked hard and took care of the children.

She never filed divorce nor requested for maintenance. She is just 10th pass I guess.

Both of the Children studied very well and are doing great.

Where there is a Will there is a Way.

great india (manager)     14 March 2015

Stop worrying.... This is interim order..... Wait n watch for final one.... Else compromise abd try living happy.... And there are shelter homes... For jobless ones to live in sympathy/ empathy or happily

Stop worrying.... This is interim order..... Wait n watch for final one.... Else compromise abd try living happy.... And there are shelter homes... For jobless ones to live in sympathy/ empathy or happily

hopeful001 (professional)     14 March 2015

It is up to her wish to earn or not, may be, she might be having other commitments to take care of aged parents or have to manage all responsibilities as a single parent, One cannot compel her to go for work. If she is really interested to persue job, Then why to get married if all the responsibilities are bourne only to her. Children are common to both husband and wife, Even if she persue new job, to take care of her, Husband s monetary support should be still provided to children .

hopeful001 (professional)     14 March 2015

It is up to her wish to earn or not, may be, she might be having other commitments to take care of aged parents or have to manage all responsibilities as a single parent, One cannot compel her to go for work. If she is really interested to persue job, Then why to get married if all the responsibilities are bourne only to her. Children are common to both husband and wife, Even if she persue new job, to take care of her, Husband s monetary support should be still provided to children .

harveensodhi   16 March 2015

Today I received divorce order from my husband. Apparently he has filed for divorce under cruelty. I donot want divorce....what should I be doing....contest it? We r seperated since last one year.  Dv case is going nowhere and now divorce case. my inlaws side are supporting my husband....i am in great stress.

Born Fighter (xxx)     16 March 2015

I have shared earlier once the marital disputes are taken to the police station the chances of survival of marriage reduces drastically. Your husband and inlaws are deeply hurt with the police complaint and the DV case. Many women do not think long term and take drastic steps in anger/revenge.

Did your family not discuss with you the repurcussions of the case you filed. Your in laws are going to support your husband as hes their son.

Now since you say you do not want divorce it is evident you believe your husband is not a bad guy. There is a normal wear and tear in every marriage or every relation, as it appears in your case. Your husband might have done some wrong but was it such a sin that you decided to go to Police station/ court risking your marriage . Did you drag the case, thinking your husband would surrender and convert to a puppet in your hands ?

If not then you need to initiate reconciliation, meet him and talk it out...........give your marriage a second chance. If that hurts your ego then be prepared to roam in the courts for next 3-6yrs fighting your case.

!! All the Best !!

harveensodhi   16 March 2015

I didnt go to the police. All I wanted was money and he was not giving us even with earning handsome salary. He and his parents have made it clear to my parents that all they want is divorce and are also not going to take custody of the girls. I dont want to give divorce. My husband is not willing to talk to me nor even showing any eagerness in meeting his daughters. my lawyers says that my husband cant prove cruelty and hence his divorce petition will be dismissed. I am in utter confusion..

house wife... (na)     17 March 2015

how much maintainance u getting from husband what is his salary?i m victim like u.

ans of ur ques is yes contact ur lawyer to summon his office clerk to give details of his salary they have to come in court and give his salary repost.regards

harveensodhi   17 March 2015

I get half a lakh +. His salary is close to 3/4 of a crore

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     17 March 2015

Your children will get substantial amount as monthly maintenance to keep the living standards of a family whose head is earning 3/4 of a crore income.  Follow my earlier advice to prove his income. In certain circumstances, you may also get maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register