Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suhanaazmat (*)     23 November 2009

DV

Sir,

I live in Delhi from more than 25 Years, I was married in Varansi (U.P) on 02 dec 2007, She live me just 3-4 months in delhi after she moved to varanasi for her teachers tarining (Visisth BTC), in Between our relation not developed becoz of mutual understanding. On 28 June 09 her parents came to my home in delhi with 15-20 person aur gali me logo ko jooth jooth bola against me & my parents that we are torture her and I live with another girl some other place, while in this statement nothing is true phir ghar me aa kar they demand 12 lac other wise they file dowry case on us, un logo ek stamp paer par sulahnama banaya jis par likha tha ki hum log unhe 12 lac de aur relation khatam samjha jayega and both the family signed but we didn't give them the money becoz we are not able give 12 lac for they said my father sold the home and give them money, now they file a DV case against me on 22 sep09 that and name 12 person of my family they filed that I went to Vindhychal temple in mirzapur (U.P) with her on 20sep 2009 and put the kerosene oil on her head and try to burnt her around 6 pm while I never seen that temple in Life and on that date me &  my family was in Delhi.

Till there no hearing the notice only received my one of family member the notice not come to us in Delhi.

Please suggest me what will I do safe my Family & myself PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me .

Learning

26 Replies

sunil pagare (lawyer)     23 November 2009

you can file complaint against your wife & her family member who were came to your home for demanding illegal money, which amounts Extortion, dont worry about   DV case.

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 November 2009

As Sunil said, you can file the police complain and also file the case of extortion, if you have the paper with you. Get the neighbours in this and their witness can be important. Dont worry about the DV case. Let them file the case of 498a and then you can defend yourself. This is the begaining of 498a case.

suhanaazmat (*)     24 November 2009

Dear Sunil & Hardik,

Where I file the complain? When they file the 498A Me & my family will arrest this is major problem for me becoz my parents & family have a very rapoo in society and its ruin only becoz ****** that girl. how i safe my family

suhanaazmat (*)     24 November 2009

Dear Sirs

Tell me one more when investgating officer investing the case Is he will investigate or question only to lady and her relative or he approach to me na my family?

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 November 2009

Dont worry about the rapho at present. This can be tackled later. First you need to contest the DV case, and you need to let the opposite side spill the lies and then counter attack by filing perjury. Wait till such times, and insist for the cross examination where she will tell most of the lies.

You can file the complain in the police where the jurisdiction lies of the crime or in the Judicial Magistrates Court u/s 156(3).

suhanaazmat (*)     01 December 2009

sir,

present update is dat the SO of Mirzapur(U.P) is appoint as investgation officer and he approachs us through phone and told to proof  us that we are Delhi and we have to proof for all the person whose name are in FIR. Is my mobile detail is consider as the proof? or tell me how i proof that?

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     02 December 2009

You can give the following proofs having name & address of Delhi:

1. Ration card of Delhi

2. Any form of identification like voters card, passport, driving licence etc

3. Utility bills like water bill, gas bill, electricity bills, rent, telebhone and mobile bills etc.

4. Letter from your employer

5. Rent Agreement or House Papers

6. Bank Statements

7. Statement from the neighbours etc.

If not, swron affidavid in the court will help you.

suhanaazmat (*)     02 December 2009

Sir,

Investigating Officer wants that we have to prove dat on particular date 20 sep 2009 (on which the incident happen) we are not present on the spot

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     02 December 2009

If you are able to give the attendence details of the place where you work, then this is enough. Even the neighbours statements can work. If you have made some purchases on the credit card or debit card on that day, it would be useful. You can also ask the call details (ncoming as well as outgoing) on that day to show where the phone was, and no roaming charges have been put this is also the sufficient proof.

suhanaazmat (*)     03 December 2009

Sir,

Problem is that just one week before i left the job and on 20 sep 2009 is sunday and on 21 sep be Eid. I Join office in Oct, I Thik they were chasing me and when found i left the job and can't have solid prove they report dat date.

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     04 December 2009

You must have met someone prior to Id and may have purchased something. If you have any bills,or even your neighbours statement, then also this is OK.

suhanaazmat (*)     05 December 2009

Dear hardik,

The S.O. of mirzapur appoint as IO in my case call us and said if he was not satisfied by the details which we submit for that we were not on dat place he will arrest all the 11 person who were named in report.

pls tell me what will i do

suhanaazmat (*)     05 December 2009

can i take a interim Bail in UP? please tell me i m very depressed

suhanaazmat (*)     08 December 2009

Sir,

IO is saying we have to prove dat we are not on the spot dat time, and they hv jan pehchan of local public and make them as a proof dat on 20 sep at 6 pm we were in dat temple and tried to burnt her and maara. They named 11 person in dat notice in which 5 of us (me, my father - mother, my cousions) were in delhi, 1 person in london from last 6-7 months, and 4 person in varanasi, problem is creating for 4 person who were in varanasi becoz mirzapur is 2 hours run from varanasi and IO is saying dat you were came to mirzapur and make crime and gone.

one more thing, on 20 sep 2009 the day when the incident happen they didn't file any FIR, we hv received notice direct from court, jaha tak mai samajh raha they hv to file FIR first aur they directly gone to court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register