LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     29 December 2014


Hi I am facing critical time for my wife. I have appelle the case against my wife dv case and got stay in high court. Last one year the stay not vocate but now my wife filed cross appeal with my previous address and send a notice to their already i gave to court for change of address and monthly sending maintenance amount from my new address . Now I don't about her appeal and now she got experte order and for her favour.. And stay also vocate. What I will do next... Give me some suggestions...


 1 Replies

john (na)     30 December 2014

I quessed nobody help for me... Thank u guys

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query